Amazing Content!

Friday, August 15, 2014

Steal of a Deal!

   I haven't posted for a few days, mostly due to that whole real life thing that is always getting in the way of my creative writing. School starts in about three weeks, so we've been busy buzzing around town getting uniform shirts for my son, school supplies, and I'm on the lookout for some classroom supplies I need for the year. That being said, not a lot of hobby time for me...though I was pretty pleased to find a pretty good deal on what I think is a really cool looking card just a little bit ago.


Just grabbed this one from a guy running a pretty nice port sale - Greatvintage - check it out if you have the time.



2013 Topps Archives 1998 Gallery of Heroes #GH-LG - Lou Gehrig - Courtesy of COMC.com 

 

   I paid $2.45 on this bad boy, which is really good considering recent sales on eBay in the $7-10 range. Love finding great cards like this for a good deal. It is the Lou Gehrig edition of the 1998 Gallery of Heroes insert from last year's Topps Archives offering. That may be one of the only products I haven't opened any packs of from last year. Maybe I should take another look at that set.

 

   I'm working on the first how to/tips post for COMC - look for it to be popping up tomorrow sometime depending on how the day goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment